Our A+ grade shafts are graded as follows:
1) Straight grain - we do not allow run-out on any A-grade shaft or better.
2) Mineral marks on the surface are kept to a minimum- If there are surface mineral marks or mineral marks on the playing end of the shaft it is downgraded from an A+ to an A grade.
If Mineral marks appear after machining it is just the nature of working with wood. When we taper batches of shafts, some are downgraded and others are tossed - it is the nature of the business; expect a 10% average loss as working costs of the material.
3) No pin knots or hard spots
4) Sugar marks are kept at a minimum; not allowable on the last 1/3 of the playing end.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like