Customize Your Design with Juma Blocks & Squares
Are you in search of a versatile, premium material that finds utility in a wide range of applications? Look no further than Juma solid color blocks and squares. Made from a unique mixture of mineral raw materials and resin, Juma thermoset plastics offer low water absorption and are submergible in boiling water. Hence, you can shape and bend it to accommodate any design.
Moreover, here are four distinct content sections to showcase the benefits of Juma solid color blocks and squares:
Easy to Work With
Juma is easy to machine and glue, making it perfect for DIY projects and manufacturing. For knife handles, gun grips, musical instruments, and more, Juma's versatile material is suitable for all users. Its homogenous structure and low risk of breaking make it an ideal choice for long-lasting designs.
Resistant to Substances
Juma is resistant to all customary substances, such as cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak to moderate acids, and alkalis. As a result, it proves to be an excellent choice for kitchen use, where utensils come into contact with various substances. Additionally, Juma holds FDA approval, ensuring its suitability for food-related applications.
In addition to polishing and painting, Juma produces glossy or matte surfaces. As a result, it will be easy to customize your design. With a wide range of colors available, you can find the perfect hue to match your project.
Juma solid color blocks and squares can be used for a variety of applications. From jewelry to furniture, pool cues to stems, Juma is a versatile material that can be used to create a wide range of products.
Juma - Solid Color Thermoset Plastics
- Juma is a premium, colored, thermoformable / thermoset plastics consisting of a mixture of different mineral raw materials incorporated into a resin component.
- It is submersible in boiling water to form and bend - and retains its shape after cooling. It machines easily and glues well with epoxy.
- It has a low risk of breaking due to its high E-modulus and homogenous structure and is resistant to all common substances such as cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak to moderate acids, and alkalis.
- This material is easy to polish and paint and has efficient thermal properties. Additionally, this FDA-approved product is suitable for stems and kitchen utensils.
- Juma is used for jewelry, furniture, knife handles, gun grips, pool cues, musical instruments, and stems. And many more applications.
- We stock many different Juma sizes, so please contact us if you require a size you do not see listed. Juma also comes in many colors.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.