Juma is a premium, colored, thermoformable / thermoset plastic, consisting of a mixture
of different mineral raw materials, incorporated into a resin component. It has a very low
water absorption (hydrolysis) and is submergible in boiling water to be formed and bent
- and will hold its shape when it cools. It machines easily and glues well with Epoxy. It
has a low risk of breaking due to high E-modulus and homogenous structure and is
resistant to all customary substances such as cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak to moderate acids, and alkalis. It can be polished and painted for producing glossy or matte surfaces and has a pleasant feel with good thermal properties.
It's FDA accepted and can be used for stems and kitchen utensils. Juma is used for jewelry, furniture, knife handles, gun grips, pool cues, musical instruments, and stems. And many more applications.
We stock many different sizes of Juma so please contact us if you require a size you do not see listed. Juma also comes in many different colors.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like