Atlas G10 Solid Orange Laminate Sheets: The Stylish Solution for Knife Handles
Looking for a reliable, high-quality, and stylish uncut sheet for your knife handle? Look no further than the Atlas G10 Solid Orange Laminate Sheets.
With its bright orange color and sleek design, the Atlas G10 Solid Orange AB-40 is sure to impress. Thus, making it the perfect choice for anyone who wants to stand out from the crowd.
Made from premium G10, the Atlas G10 Solid Orange AB-40 is among the most popular choices.
The Atlas G10 Solid Orange AB-40 is suitable for a wide range of knife handle styles and sizes, making it a versatile choice for anyone who wants to customize their knife. Whether you're a professional chef, an avid outdoorsman, or just someone who appreciates a well-made knife, the Atlas G10 Solid Orange AB-40 is the perfect choice for you.
Atlas G10 Solid Orange AB-40 details:
FREE CUTTING IN HALF, OR QUARTERED! A continuous woven glass fabric laminated with an epoxy resin. This grade is extremely high in mechanical strength, has low water absorption and dissipation factors, and has superior electrical characteristics. It exhibits these characteristics over a wide range of temperatures and humidities.
Grade G-10 is used for knife handles, terminal boards, washers, sleeves, structural components, and parts where the strength to size ratio is critical.
Atlas G10 Solid Orange AB-40
- Call if you need a custom color produced for you. Our colored G10 sheets are available in thicknesses from .031" to .625" Sheet size is 40" x 48".We can cut these in half of quartered at no charge
- G-10 is a favorite material for making high quality knife and gun handles. It is the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates. It is light and does not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature. It has exceptional strength,chemical and oil resistance, and low moisture absorbency
- G-10 has an incredible combination of characteristics. It's so tough and versatile that it's also used in structural supports, washers, gears and other critical,high-precision machined parts. It is used in demanding boating applications,high-temperature engine bulkheads, engine mounting brackets and even aerospace applications.
- It is temperature resistant to 130ºC. It's non-corrosive,and does not become softer or more brittle over time. It won't chip easily and needs little or no care.
- And, since it has been discovered for more creative and aesthetic applications,it's produced in many colors, layers, and patterns and can be textured, bead blasted, polished, and sanded
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.