Evergreen G10 Rods: The Perfect Material for Knife and Gun Handles
Looking for a strong and reliable material for your high-performance applications? Look no further than Evergreen G10 Rods (AB-90). Moreover, this grade has incredible mechanical strength. Also, its exceptional electrical characteristic is resistant to extreme temperatures and humidities.
Unmatched Strength and Durability
We use the toughest and most versatile grade G-10 material for our Evergreen G10 Rods (AB-90). Additionally, it is the toughest of all the glass-fiber resin laminates, with superior resistance to chemical and oil exposure.
The Perfect Material for Knife and Gun Handles
If you're looking for the perfect material to use in high-quality knife and gun handles, Evergreen G10 Rods (AB-90) is your solution. Additionally, its exceptional strength and resistance to temperature fluctuations make it ideal for creating durable and reliable handles. Moreover, it has a wide range of colors, layers, patterns, and textures to fit any aesthetic
Versatility for High-Precision Applications
Evergreen G10 Rods (AB-90) are not just strong and durable, it also boasts superior precision and reliability.
Easy Care and Maintenance
One of the best things about Evergreen G10 Rods (AB-90) is that it is incredibly low-maintenance. It does not corrode or become softer or more brittle over time, and it won't chip easily. It requires very little care to remain strong and reliable. This makes it the perfect material for high-performance applications where downtime is not an option.
A continuous woven glass fabric laminated with an epoxy resin. It has high mechanical strength, low water absorption and dissipation factors, and superior electrical characteristics.
Among its uses are knife handles, terminal boards, washers, sleeves, structural components, and parts requiring high strength to size ratios.
- G-10 is a favorite material for making high quality knife and gun handles. It is the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates. It is light and does not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature. It has exceptional strength,chemical and oil resistance, and low moisture absorbency
- G-10 has an incredible combination of characteristics. It's so tough and versatile that it's also used in structural supports, washers, gears and other critical,high-precision machined parts. It is used in demanding boating applications,high-temperature engine bulkheads, engine mounting brackets and even aerospace applications.
- It is temperature resistant to 130ºC. It's non-corrosive,and does not become softer or more brittle over time. It won't chip easily and needs little or no care.
- And, since it has been discovered for more creative and aesthetic applications,it's produced in many colors, layers, and patterns and can be textured, bead blasted, polished, and sanded.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.