Desert Tan G10 for Knife Handles and Rods (AB-08):High-Performance Product
We manufacture Desert Tan G10 Rods (AB-08) from continuous glass fabric laminated with epoxy resin. This grade is extremely high in mechanical strength, providing superior durability and toughness.
It has low water absorption and dissipation factors, along with superior electrical characteristics. These make it ideal for a wide range of temperatures and humidities. Whether you need knife handles, terminal boards, washers, or sleeves, our G10 Rods are the perfect solution.
Ideal for Knife and Gun Handles
G10 is a favorite material for making high-quality knife and gun handles. Our Desert Tan G10 Rods (AB-08) are the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates. Their strength, chemical resistance, and low moisture absorbency make them perfect for these applications. Unlike other materials, they do not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature. Thus, ensures consistent performance over time.
G10 is one of the most versatile materials available.
In addition to its high-performance qualities, G10 has become increasingly popular for more creative and aesthetic applications. Additionally, w
A continuous woven glass fabric laminated with an epoxy resin. It has high mechanical strength, low water absorption and dissipation factors, and superior electrical characteristics.
Among its uses are knife handles, terminal boards, washers, sleeves, structural components, and parts requiring high strength to size ratios.
- G-10 is a favorite material for making high quality knife and gun handles. It is the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates. It is light and does not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature. It has exceptional strength,chemical and oil resistance, and low moisture absorbency
- G-10 has an incredible combination of characteristics. It's so tough and versatile that it's also used in structural supports, washers, gears and other critical,high-precision machined parts. It is used in demanding boating applications,high-temperature engine bulkheads, engine mounting brackets and even aerospace applications.
- It is temperature resistant to 130ºC. It's non-corrosive,and does not become softer or more brittle over time. It won't chip easily and needs little or no care.
- And, since it has been discovered for more creative and aesthetic applications,it's produced in many colors, layers, and patterns and can be textured, bead blasted, polished, and sanded.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.