Enhance Your Pool Game with Atlas Bumpers
Looking to improve the grip and comfort of your pool cue? Look no further than Atlas Pool Cue Bumpers. In addition, our black rubber bumpers provide a non-slip grip for your cue's butt. Consequently, allowing enhanced control and precision with every shot.
Improved Cue Comfort with Atlas Bumpers
Playing pool has never been more comfortable or more enjoyable with Atlas Cue Bumpers. The black rubber material provides a non-slip surface, ensuring your cue stays firmly in your hand throughout every game. With our bumpers, you'll be able to maintain a more relaxed grip. Consequently, reducing fatigue and allowing you to play for longer periods of time.
Compatible with a Range of Weight Bolts
We offer bumpers in three sizes - D", 1", and 1516" - with metal washers. This makes them compatible with any weight bolt that comes with an 8/32 Allen head screw. Moreover, this means that you can easily customize your cue's weight to your preference without sacrificing our bumpers' comfort and grip.
The Versatile "T" Bumper
Our "T" bumper features a 3/8-16 thread molded into the stem. Hence, our weight bolts will work with it, increasing its flexibility even further. You can use our headless weight bolt and position it as high as you need. The "T" bumper will fit into the thread, allowing you to customize the weight and balance of your cue as desired.
Quality Construction and Design
It is our goal to provide high-quality bumpers that will last for a long time. We have improved our "T" bumper to eliminate casting lines across the top, ensuring a smooth and comfortable grip every time. Furthermore, a .250 Bumper fits snugly into a 5/8" hole, ensuring it fits securely.
- Black rubber bumpers for the butt of your pool cue. Atlas bumpers D", 1" & 1516" are supplied with a metal washer for use with any of our weight bolts with an 8/32 Allen head screw. All rubber bumpers are sold in bags of 10.
- The "T" Bumper has a 3/8-16 thread molded on the stem and is the same thread as our Weight Bolts. You can position the headless weight bolt as far up as you need, and the "T" bumper will fit into the thread.
- ***"T" Bumper is improved, with no more casting line across the top The .250 Bumper press fits into an undersized 5/8" hole.
- .750 Bumper has a 3/4-10 molded install thread.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.