White Diamond Cue Tips: Enhance Your Cue Ball Control and Accuracy
Looking for high-quality white diamond pool cue tips that can help you improve your jump and break shots? Look no further than Picone White Diamond Cue Tips!
Reduce Miscues with the Non-Phenolic Design
Say goodbye to hard and brittle phenolic tips that can be difficult to glue and prone to miscues. The Picone White Diamond tip is not a phenolic tip, so you can expect better cue ball control and accuracy with reduced chances of miscues.
Enhance Chalk Retention and Ball Control
The Picone White Diamond Pool Cue Tips allows you to put English on the cue ball, jump with English, stop the cue ball, and even draw it back. Plus, it takes and holds chalk very well, making it easier for you to put a spin on the ball and achieve the desired trajectory.
Eliminate the Fear of Miscue and Glass Breaking Sound
With Picone White Diamond Cue Tips, you can break and jump with confidence knowing that the tip won't pop off or produce a glass-breaking sound. It's much easier to install these tips with Super-Gels or epoxies and they're less prone to popping off.
Long-Lasting and Easy to Shape
The Picone White Diamond Cue Tips are extra thick and long-lasting, so you won't need to change your ferrule frequently. They also shape and scuff easily with sandpaper, allowing you to customize your tip to your preferred shape and texture.
There are several layers in White Diamond tips. Made from a specially selected fiber, they go through an 11-step process before becoming a finished tip.
- The "Picone White Diamond tip" is not a phenolic tip. Phenolic resins are hard and brittle and although they do make the ball jump as well as break hard, can be difficult to glue and very prone to miscues.
- The "Picone White Diamond tip" reduces miss-cues, to a minimum. Takes and holds chalk very well.
- It allows you to put English on the cue ball. You can jump with English, stop the cue ball, and even draw it back.
- When used for the break or jump-cue, gone is the glass breaking sound and fear of miscue.
You can glue tips on with most common Super-Gels or epoxies, and they will not pop off as easily.
- They are easily installed even with standard cue repair tools, you do not need a lathe. It is best to use a tip close to the size of the shaft for easier installation. If you have no experience with tip installation though, it is still best left to the professional .
- They shape and scuff easily with sand paper and are extra thick and long lasting.
- No need to change your ferrule and because the tip is layered, it will not chip, fracture or split as is common with tip-ferrule combos made from common phenolic rod.
- The Picone White Diamond tip is not harmful to balls or equipment
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.