Say Goodbye to Loose Joints with our Tenon Pool Cue Ferrule Replacement & Threading Kit
Loose joints can ruin your woodworking projects, but our kit is here to help. Our Tenon Pool Cue Ferrule Replacement creates a tight fit that will last. Use it by hand with the supplied cross-bar or from the tailstock of your lathe for ease of use. Our kit comes with a 5/16" drill, (10) maple tenons, and wax in addition to the die, so you can get started right away.
Experience the Benefits of a Steel Ferrule Tenon Compression Die
Our steel ferrule tenon compression die outperforms aluminum versions with its long-lasting sharpness. It creates a superior fit that eliminates the need for glue or other adhesives. Its durability ensures you'll be able to use it for years, saving you time and money. Whether you're a professional woodworker or a hobbyist, our kit is perfect for creating tight-fitting joints.
Transform Your Woodworking Projects with Tenon Replacement Kits
With our tenon replacement kit, you can take your woodworking projects to the next level. The maple tenons provide a beautiful contrast to your woodwork, and the wax ensures a smooth finish. Use our kit to replace loose or damaged tenons or to create new joints with a perfect fit. You'll be amazed at the difference a tight-fitting joint can make in your project's overall appearance and quality.
Save Time and Money with our Easy-to-Use Tenon Replacement & Threading Kit
Our kit is designed for easy use, so you can get professional results without spending hours in the workshop. The steel ferrule tenon compression die is easy to use by hand or from the tailstock of your lathe. With the included drill, maple tenons, and wax, you'll have everything you need to start. Save time and money by creating tight-fitting joints that don't require glue or other adhesives.
Tenon Replacement & Threading Kit
- Unique Products Inc. raises the bar with their steel ferrule tenon compression die.
- This die stays sharper longer than aluminum versions, and is easy to use by hand (with the supplied cross-bar) or driven from the tailstock of your lathe.
- Tenon replacement kits come with a 5/16" drill, (10) maple tenons and wax in addition to the die.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.