The Kirinite Pearl series. Kirinite is an incredibly versatile, innovative acrylic sheet material that stands out in an ever-increasing variety of material options. It is a mesmerizing, gem-like material perfect for knife makers that want to incorporate a beautifully unique appearance to their piece. Very thin colored strands of poly-paper are swirled through the mix to give a work made by Kirinite, like a knife handle, a character all its own.
Kirinite comes in a wide array of unique colors and patterns, but there's a lot more to Kirinite than just dazzling colors.
-Kirinite is remarkably durable, it resists chipping, cracking, warping, and shrinking.
- Kirinite responds well to shaping, grinding, sanding, and buffing.
- Kirinite can be buffed to a high-gloss finish, but never feels slippery in the hand, even when wet.
- Kirinite is created using a single-batch process, so each piece is totally unique.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.