Brown "Coyote" Rods (AB-80): The Ultimate High-Strength Solution
Our rods offer superior durability, even in the most demanding environments. So if you are looking for high-strength structural supports, our Brown Coyote Rod (AB-80) is a perfect choice.
Versatility in Various Applications
The impressive characteristics of Grade G-10 coyote rods make it useful in a wide variety of industries. It exhibits superior electrical characteristics over a wide range of temperatures and humidities. It also has low water absorption and dissipation factors. It also boasts exceptional strength, chemical and oil resistance, and low moisture absorbency.
It is temperature resistant to 130ºC, non-corrosive, and does not become softer or more brittle over time. Gears, mounting brackets for engines, and bulkheads are all applications for AB-80 Brown "Coyote" Rods.
Aesthetic and Creative Applications
Brown "Coyote" Rods (AB-80) are not just strong and versatile. Additionally, a variety of colors, layers, and patterns are available, as well as textures, bead blasting, polishing, and sandings. This allows for more creative and aesthetic applications beyond industrial and structural uses. You can use our Brown Rods (AB-80) for custom knife handles, gun grips, and decorative pieces.
Unmatched Durability and Low Maintenance
Our Brown Coyote Rods (AB-80) is the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates and will not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature. They are non-corrosive, won't chip easily, and require little to no maintenance. Furthermore, this makes them perfect for use in high-wear applications where durability and low maintenance are a must.
Brown Coyote Rods (AB-80)
A continuous woven glass fabric laminated with epoxy resin. It has high mechanical strength and low water absorption and dissipation factors.
Additionally, it exhibits superior electrical properties over a wide range of temperatures and humidity levels. In addition to knife handles, terminal boards, washers, sleeves, and structural components, G-10 is also used for parts requiring a high strength-to-size ratio.
- G-10 is a favorite material for making high-quality knife and gun handles. It is the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates. It is light and does not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature. It has exceptional strength, chemical and oil resistance, and low moisture absorbency
- G-10 has an incredible combination of characteristics. It's so tough and versatile that it's also used in structural supports, washers, gears, and other critical,high-precision machined parts. It is used in demanding boating applications,high-temperature engine bulkheads, engine mounting brackets, and aerospace applications.
- It is temperature resistant to 130ºC. It's non-corrosive and does not become softer or more brittle over time. It won't chip easily and needs little or no care.
- And, since it has been discovered for more creative and aesthetic applications, it's produced in many colors, layers, and patterns and can be textured, bead blasted, polished, and sanded.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.