Brown G10 Rods: The Toughest Material for High-Precision Projects
In order to make Brown G10 Rods, we laminate woven glass fabric with epoxy resin to create a continuous woven fabric. This creates a grade G-10 material that boasts incredible mechanical strength. It is perfect for applications where the strength-to-size ratio is critical, such as knife handles, washers, and sleeves.
Versatility for Various Applications
With Brown G10 Rods, you can use them for a wide range of applications. The material is temperature resistant to 130ºC. This makes it perfect for high-temperature engine bulkheads, mounting brackets, and aerospace applications.
Resistance to Environmental Factors
One of the key advantages of our Brown G10 Rods is their resistance to environmental factors. The material does not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature, making it ideal for use in a range of conditions. Additionally, the material is non-corrosive and does not become softer or more brittle over time. This makes it an excellent choice for applications where long-term durability is a must.
Aesthetically Pleasing Design Options
Our Brown G10 Rods are not just strong and durable, but they also look great. It is available in multiple colors, layers, and patterns. Additionally, one can texture, bead blast, polish, and sand G-10 to create a unique and aesthetically pleasing design. This makes it an excellent choice for knife and gun handles, where style is just as important as function.
- A continuous woven glass fabric laminated with epoxy resin. This grade exhibits extremely high mechanical strength, low water absorption and dissipation factors, and superior electrical characteristics over a wide range of temperatures and humidities.
Manufacturers use Grade G-10 for knife handles, terminal boards, washers, sleeves, structural components, and parts where the strength-to-size ratio is critical.
- G-10 is a favorite material for making high-quality knife and gun handles. It is the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates. It is light and does not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature. It has exceptional strength, chemical and oil resistance, and low moisture absorbency
- G-10 has an incredible combination of characteristics. It's so tough and versatile that it's also used in structural supports, washers, gears, and other critical,high-precision machined parts. It is used in demanding boating applications,high-temperature engine bulkheads, engine mounting brackets, and aerospace applications. It is temperature resistant to 130ºC.
- It's non-corrosive and does not become softer or more brittle over time. It won't chip easily and needs little or no care.
- And, since it has been discovered for more creative and aesthetic applications, it's produced in many colors, layers, and patterns and can be textured, bead blasted, polished, and sanded.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.