Blue G10 Rods (AB-03): A High-Strength and Versatile Material for All Your Needs
Looking for a material that can withstand extreme conditions? Look no further than Blue G10 Rods (AB-03). Moreover, using continuous woven glass fabric laminated with epoxy resin, this material is extremely strong and durable.
Unbeatable Mechanical Strength
Superior Electrical Characteristics
In addition to its mechanical strength, Blue G10 Rods (AB-03) also boasts superior electrical characteristics. It has a low dielectric constant and dissipation factor, making it an excellent insulator. It can withstand high voltages and is resistant to arc and track formation. Furthermore, these properties make it a favorite material for making terminal boards, washers, and other electrical components.
Versatile and High-Precision Machined Parts
Blue G10 Rods (AB-03)
Blue G10 Rods (AB-03) have recently gained popularity for more creative and aesthetic applications.
A continuous woven glass fabric laminated with epoxy resin.
Mechanical strength, water absorption, and dissipation factors are low, and electrical characteristics are excellent. Temperatures and humidity are not a barrier to the occurrence of these characteristics.
- Grade G-10 is used for knife handles, terminal boards, washers, sleeves, structural components, and parts where the strength-to-size ratio is critical.
- G-10 is a favorite material for making high-quality knife and gun handles. It is the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates. It is light and does not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature. It has exceptional strength, chemical and oil resistance, and low moisture absorbency
- G-10 has an incredible combination of characteristics. It's so tough and versatile that it's also used in structural supports, washers, gears, and other critical,high-precision machined parts. It is used in demanding boating applications,high-temperature engine bulkheads, engine mounting brackets, and aerospace applications. It is temperature resistant to 130ºC.
- It's non-corrosive and does not become softer or more brittle over time. It won't chip easily and needs little or no care.
- And, since it has been discovered for more creative and aesthetic applications, it's produced in many colors, layers, and patterns and can be textured, blasted, polished, and sanded.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.