Customize Your Pool Cue with Elforyn White Rod
Are you looking for a high-quality, durable, and visually appealing material to enhance your pool cue's performance? Look no further than the Elforyn White Rod!
Built to Last
Crafters create Elforyn White Rod using a unique formula that improves its durability and makes it more resistant to wear and tear. This makes it an excellent choice for pool cue shafts, ferrules, and butt caps that can withstand daily use.
Smooth and Consistent Play
The Elforyn White Rod has a low-friction surface that provides a consistent glide and improved accuracy on every shot. This allows you to make precise shots and enhance your game.
Elforyn White Rod features a stunning white color and a polished finish that gives your pool cue an elegant and luxurious look. The unique material also ensures that your pool cue stands out from the crowd.
Easy to Customize
Elforyn White Rod is easy to cut, sand, and shape, making it simple to customize it to fit your exact specifications. Furthermore, manufacturers can customize Elforyn White Rod to meet your needs for a particular length, shape, or design.
White Elforyn is a high-grade ivory substitute material with high mineral content. Additionally, You can process it like natural ivory by carving, turning, milling, etc. It glues well with Cyanoacrylate & Epoxy glues and can take a clear coat finish. White Elforyn is chalk resistant, thermoformable, chips while machining, and can be polished to a beautiful luster if desired.
White Elforyn Ivory Substitute is a high-grade ivory substitute material with high mineral content. It can be processed like natural ivory - carved, turned, milled, etc. It glues well with Cyanoacrylate & Epoxy glues and can take a clear coat finish.
White Elforyn is chalk-resistant, thermo-formable, chips while machining, and can be polished to a beautiful luster if desired.
Elforyn is a high-grade raw material for the manufacture of components and works of art with a character and appearance similar to ivory.
Elforyn consists of a mixture of different mineral base materials, compounded with a light-resistant resin component to provide permanent color stability, and no yellowing.
The essential characteristics of Elforyn are:
- excellent mechanical machinability i.e. for drilling, milling, grinding, and polishing
- minimum breakage risk due to a high coefficient of elasticity and high elongation
- high-quality surface due to high surface hardness and minimal abrasion losses
- resistant to all conventional substances such as cleaning agents, oils, greases
- weak / medium acids and bases
- very low water absorption (hydrolysis resistant), possibility of the thermal molding in boiling water
- can be polished or lacquer coated to manufacture polished or matt surfaces can create light-transparent and fluorescent effects
- pleasant to the touch due to good thermal properties
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.