Elforyn White: The Perfect Ivory Alternatives
Looking for an environmentally friendly and ethical ivory alternatives? Look no further than Elforyn White. With a character and appearance similar to ivory, this high-grade material is perfect for knife handles.
Excellent Mechanical Machinability
Elforyn White boasts excellent mechanical machinability. Making it ideal for drilling, milling, grinding, and polishing. Its homogenous structural composition also means that there is minimal risk of breakage.
Superior Surface Properties
With its high surface hardness and minimal abrasion loss, Elforyn White offers superior surface properties. Plus, it is resistant to all standard substances such as cleaning agents, oils, fats, weak to medium-strength acids, and alkalis.
Translucent and Fluorescent Effects
Elforyn White is not just a practical choice - it also offers endless creative possibilities. In addition, this material can be thermo-formed in boiling water and polished or lacquer-coated to create shiny or matt surfaces. Plus, there is the possibility of creating translucent and fluorescent effects for a truly unique look.
A Finishing Touch
To achieve the perfect finish, we recommend using buffing wheels and rubbing compounds on your Elforyn White creations. For an extra shiny end result, try our nano wax.
Elforyn White: Ivory Alternatives
Elforyn is a high-grade raw material for the manufacture of components and works of art with a character and appearance similar to ivory.
Elforyn consists of a mixture of different mineral base materials compounded with a light-resistant resin component to provide permanent color stability and no yellowing.
The essential characteristics of effort are:
- excellent mechanical machinability i.e., for drilling, milling, grinding, and polishing,
- minimum breakage risk due to a high coefficient of elasticity and high elongation,
- high-quality surface due to high surface hardness and minimal abrasion losses,
- resistant to all conventional substances such as cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak/medium acids, and bases,
- deficient water absorption (hydrolysis resistant), the possibility of the thermal moulding in boiling water,
- can be polished or lacquer coated to manufacture polished or matt surfaces,
- can create light-transparent and fluorescent effects, pleasant to the touch due to good thermal properties.
We recommend a final finish/polish using buffing wheels and rubbing compound. For an extra shiny end finish, we recommend a nano wax
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.