Atlas Cue G10 Layered Color Rods: A Versatile Material for High-Quality Products
Looking for a material that can withstand high-precision applications and demanding environments? Look no further than Atlas Cue G10 Layered Color Rods. Additionally, e
A Favorite Material for High-Quality Knife and Gun Handles
Atlas G10 Cue Rods is the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates, making it a popular choice for high-quality knife and gun handles. But its benefits go beyond its durability. G10 is also lightweight, and it does not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature.
This makes it an ideal choice for applications where precision and stability are essential. G10's exceptional strength, chemical and oil resistance, and low moisture absorption make it a top pick for demanding environments.
The Ideal Material for Structural Supports, Washers, and Gears
Atlas Cue G10 Rods has an incredible combination of characteristics that make it an ideal choice for structural supports, washers, gears, and other critical, high-precision machined parts. It's temperature resistant up to 130ºC, non-corrosive, and does not become softer or more brittle over time. Therefore, this means you can count on G10 to hold up to even the toughest conditions without sacrificing performance.
G10 in Unique Colors, Layers, and Patterns
Since its discovery, Atlas Cue G10 Rods has become a popular choice for more creative and aesthetic applications. The product is now offering many color options, layer variations, and patterns, as well as texture options such as bead blasting, polishing, and sanding. This means you can customize your products with unique colors and designs that will stand out from the crowd.
A continuous woven glass fabric laminated with an epoxy resin. It has high mechanical strength and low water absorption and dissipation factors.
Additionally, it exhibits superior electrical characteristics over a wide range of temperatures and humidity levels. Knife handles, terminal boards, washers, sleeves, structural components, and other parts require strength to shape ratios.
- G-10 is a favorite material for making high quality knife and gun handles. It is the toughest of the glass-fiber resin laminates. It is light and does not expand or contract due to normal fluctuations in temperature. It has exceptional strength,chemical and oil resistance, and low moisture absorbency
- G-10 has an incredible combination of characteristics. It's so tough and versatile that it's also used in structural supports, washers, gears and other critical,high-precision machined parts. It is used in demanding boating applications,high-temperature engine bulkheads, engine mounting brackets and even aerospace applications. It is temperature resistant to 130ºC. It's non-corrosive,and does not become softer or more brittle over time. It won't chip easily and needs little or no care.
- And, since it has been discovered for more creative and aesthetic applications,it's produced in many colors, layers, and patterns and can be textured, bead blasted, polished, and sanded.
Shipping and Returns
· Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25
depending on the items you plan to purchase.
· Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in
USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
· You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order.
· Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.